Table of contents
About this book
This volume looks at the latest techniques used by the meiosis research community to study plant meiosis. The chapters in this book are organized into four parts: Part One discusses cytological and imaging approaches to study meiosis and chromosome dynamics in Arabidopsis (in both diploid and polyploid backgrounds); Part Two talks about using cytological methods to study meiosis in other plant species; Part Three focuses on molecular and biochemical approaches to look at plant meiosis; and Part Four explores further procedures and experiments that are helpful in learning more about plant meiosis. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and cutting-edge, Plant Meiosis: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for both novice and expert researchers who are interested in learning more about this developing field.
Flow-cytometric isolation miRNA bioinformatic immunolocalization CRISPR/Cas
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9818-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9817-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9818-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site