About this book
This detailed book provides practical information for the laboratory that can be applied to the study of vaccinia and other poxviruses while emphasizing long-standing field standards and focusing on emerging new technologies applied in the field of poxvirology. The methods and protocols have been designed with the bench scientist in mind, being presented in a fashion that makes them useful for both starting and veteran poxvirus researchers. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Vaccinia Virus: Methods and Protocols serves as a valuable resource for scientists looking to bring new methods and procedures into their lab in order to make exciting discoveries that will continue to deepen our understanding of this fascinating virus family.
CRISPR Viral genetics Antivirals Poxvirology Poxviruses
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9593-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9592-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9593-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site