Table of contents
About this book
This book details sorghum breeding technologies, grain compounds, nutrition and digestibility, biotechnology methods, broad renewable applications and an economic study. Chapters are divided into five review chapters, five case study chapters, and nine protocol chapters providing comprehensive reviews, new study results or state-of-the-art protocols. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Sorghum: Methods and Protocols aims to provide useful information and tools to an array of readers looking to research and utilize sorghum.
Striga hermonthica bioinformatics phytochemicals marker-assist selection industrial applications
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9039-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-9038-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9039-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site