Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents a compilation of various representative techniques and approaches currently used to study bacterial foodborne pathogens. Chapters guide the reader through bacterial pathogen detection and quantification in food, molecular, phenotypic, metabolic characterization of food pathogens, and ecology of foodborne bacterial pathogens. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Foodborne Bacterial Pathogens : Methods and Protocols aims to server as a guide both for researchers, students, and those in the food industry who want to have an overview of current approaches and protocols used to study bacterial foodborne pathogens.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-9000-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8999-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-9000-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site