About this book
This third edition volume expands on the previous editions with discussions on the latest developments in 2D- and 3D-organoid cultures that allow for the execution of precision medicine, and in vitro studies of tumor cell growth and invasion. The chapters in this book explore protocols for evaluating macropinocytosis, stress granules, autophagy, metabolic alterations, and reactive oxygen species, which have showed to be possible therapeutic opportunities. The protocols described in this book look at both human and animal models, ranging from in vitro and in vivo, and will aid in future research of pancreatic cancer. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Pancreatic Cancer: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition is a valuable resource for scientists and researchers who are interested in learning more about ways to improving patient care for pancreatic cancer.
adenocarcinoma tumor-suppressor genes exosomes cf-DNA tumor heterogeneity 3D organoid cultures autophagy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8879-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8878-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8879-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site