About this book
This book aims to provide scientists with tools and well-researched protocols to enable their research and to facilitate further progress in this common leukemia. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Methods and Protocols aims to accelerate research on chronic lymphocytic leukemia and further improvements in patient outcomes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8876-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2019
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8875-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8876-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site