Table of contents
About this book
This volume looks at the latest techniques used to enable therapeutic molecules to be targeted for site-specific delivery. The chapters in this book discuss topics such as approaches to express biologically derived and synthetic nanocarriers; strategies to assist in nanocarrier targeting to specific cells and tissues; and methods for evaluating delivery and efficiency for new classes of agents. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and comprehensive, Targeted Drug Delivery: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for anyone interested in understanding the diversity of methods used in this evolving field.
therapeutic molecules site-specific delivery synthetic nanocarriers biologically derived nanocarriers drug distribution active agents
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8661-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8659-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8661-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site