Table of contents
About this book
This book presents a comprehensive collection of detailed state-of-the-art exon skipping and splices modulation protocols. Chapters detail 14 genetic diseases, AON-mediated therapies, and CRISPR/Cas9-mediated gene editing therapies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Exon Skipping and Inclusion Therapies: Methods and Protocols aims to help researchers initiate the development of next-generation therapies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-8651-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-8650-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-8651-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site