Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume provides diverse elegant methods, complemented with existing protocols, which are optimized for the current needs in plant root biology as well as for use in plant species other than Arabidopsis thaliana. The collection covers methods ranging from genetic screens, phenotypic analysis, and cell biology methods to systems biology tools and genome-wide approaches. The collection contains a range of complexity from fundamental methods for quantification of different root developmental processes to complex methods that require sophisticated equipment. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Root Development: Methods and Protocols serves as a valuable tool for plant biologists specialized in root development, from beginners to experienced researchers in the field.
Environmental changes Genetic screens Arabidopsis Systems biology Phenotypic analysis Cell biology techniques
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7747-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7746-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7747-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book