Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume provides comprehensive practical guidance on transcriptome data analysis for a variety of scientific purposes. Beginning with general protocols, the collection moves on to explore protocols for gene characterization analysis with RNA-seq data as well as protocols on several new applications of transcriptome studies. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and useful, Transcriptome Data Analysis: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide to the expanding purposes of this field of study.
RNA-seq Biomarker discovery RNA Editing Data processing Gene structure analysis Computational techniques Imprinting studies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7710-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7709-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7710-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site