About this book
This volume details widely used and newer lab protocols for studying hypoxic responses in physiology and diseases. Chapters guide the reader through the application of hypoxic conditions, to the techniques of molecular biology, biochemical, cell biology, genomic,bioinformatic, metabolic, and animal studies. Written in the highly successfulMethods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Hypoxia: Methods and Protocols aims to provide a valuable set of tools that can be used to study hypoxia and beyond.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7665-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7664-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7665-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book