Table of contents
About this book
This volume details cutting-edge protocols on the characterization of the genome, epigenome, proteome, metabolome and single-cell transcriptome of tumors and tumor-derived cultures. Chapters focus on subpopulations of cells with stem-like properties, laser capture microdissection, and modeling human glioma with human embryonic stem cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Glioblastoma: Methods and Protocols aims to support researchers seeking new and refined protocols to better decrypt this tumor.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7659-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7658-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7659-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book