About this book
This volume provides a collection of methods and protocols detailing extracellular RNA and hopes to be a useful resource for those interested in this exciting and emerging field. Chapters are divided into four sections covering an overview of the field, approaches for the isolation of exRNA, protocols for detection and quantitation of exRNA, and approaches that can be useful for studies to evaluate potential therapeutic applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Extracellular RNA: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7652-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7651-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7652-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site