Table of contents
About this book
This volume details the most important methods used for studying prokaryotic non-coding RNAs and their protein accomplices. Chapters present methods in sections covering different aspects of the biology of that field: identification of ncRNAs, their differential expression, characterization of their structure, abundance, intracellular location and function, their interaction with RNA binding proteins, and plausible applications of ncRNA elements in the rapidly emerging field of synthetic biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Bacterial Regulatory RNA: Methods and Protocols: Methods and Protocol aims to be a guidebook to scientists, hoping to lead to the development of new tools and procedures for further developments in the field of sRNA biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7634-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7633-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7634-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book