About this book
This volume provides established approaches for identifying, characterizing, and manipulating circRNAs in vitro, in vivo, and in silico. Chapters highlight the breakthroughs and the challenges in this new field of research. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Circular RNAs: Methods and Protocols aims to useful and informative for further study into this vital field.
circRNA next-gen FISH CLIP-seq CircScreen
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7562-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7561-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7562-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site