About this book
This volume presents techniques and recently developments in extracellular recording. The chapters in this book explore topics such as mouse, rat and zebrafish models; extracellular recordings on human cognition; single-unit recordings and multi-electrode arrays; and recordings in perinatal and early developing mice. In Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your laboratory.
Cutting-edge and authoritative, Extracellular Recording Approaches is a valuable resource that provides readers with up-to-date applications and methods to study brain regions involved in sensory, motor, and cognitive functions.
cerebellum postnatal development ERG basal ganglia optogenetics
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7549-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7548-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7549-5
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book