Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents various laboratory protocols, reviews, specific techniques and applications related to Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Schizosaccharomyces pombe: Methods and Protocols hopes to serve as an excellent resource for faculty researchers, undergraduate student researchers, graduate researchers, government, and the medical community.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7546-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7545-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7546-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book