Table of contents
About this book
This volume describes protocols for basic state-of-the-art approaches in the field of peptidomics. Most of these approaches are independent of the instruments used for analysis and can easily be adapted for equipment that is available in a typical proteomics facility. Chapters detail many of the basic techniques used to detect and identify peptides, methods for the relative quantitation of peptides between samples using isotopic labels or label-free approaches, and biological species as well as sample types. Written in the highly successful format of the Methods in Molecular Biology series, each chapter includes an introduction to the topic, a list of the necessary materials and reagents, reproducible step-by-step laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting common problems and avoiding pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Peptidomics:Methods and Strategies provides useful guidance for studies in the rapidly growing field of peptidomics.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7537-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7536-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7537-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book