Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents detailed laboratory procedures in an easy to follow format that can be carried out with success by investigators lacking previous exposure to a specific research method. Chapter guide readers through the application of molecular approaches to disease gene identification and overviews, and case studies are also presented. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Disease Gene Identification: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to help with the identification and characterization of many more disease-related genes and provide novel, and effective strategies for disease treatment and prevention.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7471-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7470-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7471-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site