About this book
This volume focuses on methodological aspects of systems biology in order to provide a new theoretical approach with a robust and tailored experimental support. Chapters detail mathematical modeling, methodological issues, modulation of the collective behavior, metabolic, dynamic profiling, and quantitative morphological studies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Systems Biology aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
high-throughput data model reliability nanoelectronic devices cell-microenvironmental interactions mathematical modeling
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7456-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7455-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7456-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book