About this book
This volume provides comprehensive and detailed protocols that discuss proteomic techniques, plant endosomes, and isolation of organelles and subcellular fractions. The chapters in this book explore numerous plant species and cover topics, such as isolation and purity assessment of membranes from Norway spruce; proteomic analysis of nuclei; analyzing the vacuolar membrane (tonoplast) proteome; isoforms of a thylakoid-bound protein; assay of plasma membrane H+-ATPase in plant tissue under abiotic stresses; and identification and characterization of plant membrane proteins using ARAMEMNON. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and thorough, Plant Membrane Proteomics: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource that promotes the use of plant membrane proteomics to develop the future of the field.
2-D gel electrophoresis liquid chromatography (LC)-based peptide separation mass spectrometry (MS) plasma membranes plant cellular networks Arabidopsis subcellular fractionation
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7411-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7409-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7411-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site