Table of contents
About this book
This volume details protocols that broadly cover many aspects of basic and translational research on Borrelia burgdorferi. Chapters guide readers through epidemiology and ecology, cultivation, cell structure, physiology, genomics and transcriptomics, proteomics, animal infection, pathogenesis and host responses, and vaccines. These essential protocols incorporate the most recent, practical, and innovative research tools aiding new and experienced researchers in their studies involving the biology, pathogenesis, and prevention of B. burgdorferi infection. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Borrelia burgdorferi: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field of biomedical research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7383-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7382-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7383-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book