About this book
This up-to-date volume includes protocols that illustrate the broad use of chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) and ChIP-related methods in a variety of biological research areas. The collection also includes protocols designed to improve the performance of ChIP for specific applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introduction to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, as well as tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Chromatin Immunoprecipitation: Methods and Protocols features techniques, including bioinformatic analysis of ChIP data, will be of interest to a very broad research community in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, and biomedicine.
ChIP assays Protein of Interest Genomic DNA Microarray hybridization Bioinformatic analysis Antibodies
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7380-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7379-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7380-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book