Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume provides scientists interested in quorum sensing with a broad spectrum of methods and protocols useful for studying bacterial communication processes at the chemico-physical, molecular, and physiological level. Divided into three sections, the content covers detection and quantification of quorum sensing signal molecules, methods for the studying of quorum sensing at the molecular, physiological, and population level, as well as identification and characterization of anti-quorum sensing agents. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Quorum Sensing: Methods and Protocols serves as a comprehensive guide to the most important methodology currently available in the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7309-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7308-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7309-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book