About this book
This volume covers a wide range of methods to measure cellular respiration and internal oxygen in various tissues under different conditions. Chapters guide readers through informative experimental approaches, calorespirometry, isotope fractionation techniques, protocols for dual-inlet isotope ratio mass spectrometry, laser-capture microdissection, and bioinformatics approach for exploring the co-regulation of AOX gene family members. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Respiration and Internal Oxygen: Methods and Protocols aims to be helpful for all students and researchers interested in the determination of respiration and internal oxygen.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7292-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7291-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7292-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site