About this book
The aim of this volume is to make computer programs for analyzing human genetic data more easily accessible to the beginner.Statistical Human Genetics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition provides updated and new chapters detailing genetic terms, analysis software, and how to interpret the program outputs. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, step-by-step instructions, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
The purpose of Statistical Human Genetics: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is to ensure successful and meaningful results in the fast-growing field of genetic epidemiology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7274-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7273-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7274-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book