Table of contents
About this book
The aim of this volume is to provide a broad overview of single-molecule approaches applied to biomolecules. Chapters in Single Molecule Techniques: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition detail the most widely used single-molecule techniques, such as DNA, DNA-binding proteins, motor proteins, and are becoming commonplace in molecular biophysics, biochemistry, and molecular and cell biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Single Molecule Analysis: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to be useful to many researchers, inspire them and help them to go single molecule.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7271-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7270-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7271-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book