Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive study of this key method of gel-based proteomics. Chapters inDifference Gel Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols detail methods on principles of differential protein labeling, two-dimensional gel electrophoresis, techniques on optimized proteomic workflows, advanced mass spectrometry for protein identification, application of basic biological research, and applied biomarker discovery. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Difference Gel Electrophoresis: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7268-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2018
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7267-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7268-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book