Table of contents
About this book
This volume aims to provide an update on recent developments in protein secretion studies in plants versus yeast and mammalian systems. This book also discusses case studies that analyze the use of plant protein secretion using various tools and systems. The chapters in this book explore topics such as the study of Golgi-mediated protein traffic in plant cells; actin-based intracellular trafficking in pollen tubes; secretion system for identification of cargo proteins of vacuolar sorting receptors; isolation of the plant exocyst complex; and plant autophagy. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Plant Protein Secretion: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for researchers interested in furthering their studies in plant protein secretion."
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7262-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7261-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7262-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book