Table of contents
About this book
This volume details methods that will aid in the selection of promoter sequences and vector components and methods for the assembly and testing of synthetic promoters with examples of their application. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Mammalian Synthetic Promoters: Methods and Protocols aims to aid researchers that are new to the field of synthetic promoters and inspire new developments.
synthetic promoters gene therapy pharmacologically regulated expression promoter sequences vector components
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7223-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7221-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7223-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site