Table of contents
About this book
This thorough volume provides an in-depth introduction to and discussion of microRNAs (miRs) and their targets, miR functions, and computational techniques applied in miR research, thus serving the need for a comprehensive book focusing on miR target genes, miR regulation mechanisms, miR functions performed in various human diseases, and miR databases/knowledgebases. Without prior knowledge of the area of study, computational biologists, computer scientists, bioinformaticians, bench biologists, as well as clinical investigators will find it easy to follow the techniques in this collection. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include the kind of detailed implementation advice that ensures successful results.
Accessible and practical, Bioinformatics in MicroRNA Research functions as an ideal guide for researchers of all backgrounds to explore this vital area of study.
miRNA targets miR regulation mechanisms Non-coding RNAs Computational techniques Databases
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7046-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7044-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7046-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book