Table of contents
About these proceedings
This volume presents some of the research topics discussed at the 2014-2015 Annual Thematic Program Discrete Structures: Analysis and Applications at the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications during the Spring 2015 where geometric analysis, convex geometry and concentration phenomena were the focus.
Leading experts have written surveys of research problems, making state of the art results more conveniently and widely available. The volume is organized into two parts. Part I contains those contributions that focus primarily on problems motivated by probability theory, while Part II contains those contributions that focus primarily on problems motivated by convex geometry and geometric analysis.
This book will be of use to those who research convex geometry, geometric analysis and probability directly or apply such methods in other fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-7005-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-7004-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-7005-6
- Series Print ISSN 0940-6573
- Series Online ISSN 2198-3224
- About this book