About this book
This volume provides readers with a better understanding of organogenesis in developmental biology and next-generation organ regenerative therapy. This book focuses on recent studies of organ regeneration from stem cells using in vitro 3D cell culture and manipulation. The chapters cover topics such as generation of a 3D retinal tissue formation; functional salivary gland regeneration; liver regeneration using cultures liver bud; and in vivo model of small intestine. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and thorough, Organ Regeneration: 3D Stem Cell Culture and Manipulation is a valuable resource for scientists and researchers who are interested in this field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6949-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6947-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6949-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book