Table of contents
About this book
This third edition volume expands on the previous editions with new and improved assays that ask essential questions of telomere regulation in diverse model systems. The chapters in this book discuss genetic, proteomic, genomic, biochemical, and molecular approaches that provide insight into the complex protein interaction networks active in the telomere chromatin. This book also details information regarding telomere dynamics in response to stress or stimuli. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Telomeres and Telomerase: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition is a valuable and informative resource for anyone who is interested in the developing field of telomeres and telomerase.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6892-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6891-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6892-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book