Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive collection of current methods and protocols to study posttranscriptional base modifications in RNA with special focus on methylation. The protocols in this book discuss state-of-the-art methods for investigating aspects of RNA methylation on different types of RNA. The protocols cover topics such as wet-lab techniques for the detection of methylation, instructions for bioinformatics analyses of transcriptome-scale data, and protocols for the functional examination of RNA modifications and enzymes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, RNA Methylation: Methods and Protocols is a valuable resource for biochemists and molecular biologists, from various fields, who wish to investigate different types of RNA methylations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6807-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6805-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6807-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book