About this book
This volume provides the most commonly used methods and protocols to study the apoptotic and non-apoptotic roles of CD95. Chapters explore molecular, biochemical, cellular methods and animal models to in order to better understand the biological functions of this cytokine. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, CD95: Methods and Protocols aims to foster original research on CD95/CD95L couple.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6780-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6778-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6780-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site