Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides leading-edge protocols in the study of the molecular and cellular biology of muscle stem cells. Chapters detail current and updated methods for muscle stem cell isolation, culture, molecular analysis, cellular analysis, and reintroduction in vivo as well as protocols for studying myogenic stem cells in non-mammalian model systems. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Muscle Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6771-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6769-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6771-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book