About this book
This volume aims to provide a new perspective on the broader usage of Hidden Markov Models (HMMs) in biology. Hidden Markov Models: Methods and Protocols guides readers through chapters on biological systems; ranging from single biomolecule, cellular level, and to organism level and the use of HMMs in unravelling the complex mechanisms that govern these complex systems. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Hidden Markov Models: Methods and Protocols aims to demonstrate the impact of HMM in biology and inspire new research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6753-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6751-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6753-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book