Table of contents
About this book
This volume details protocols for genetic, molecular, cytological, and bioinformatic methods for determining haplotypes. Haplotyping: Methods and Protocols guides readers through methods that directly type haploid cells, difficult-to-resolve gene families, high-resolution, short range haplotyping for targeted loci, and long-range haplotyping for whole chromosomes or genomes. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical Haplotyping: Methods and Protocols, aims to provide researchers with an overview of experimental methods for haplotyping.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6750-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media LLC 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6748-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6750-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book