About this book
This volume provides state-of-the-art and novel methods on antibiotic isolation and purification, identification of antimicrobial killing mechanisms, and methods for the analysis and detection of microbial adaptation strategies. Antibiotics: Methods and Protocols guides readers through chapters on production and design, mode of action, and response and susceptibility. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Antibiotics: Methods and Protocols aims to inspire scientific work in the exciting field of antibiotic research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6634-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6632-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6634-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book