About this book
This volume presents the most recent technologies used in the Polycomb Group Proteins (PcG) field. Chapters detail state-of-the-art methods, creating a unique and comprehensive reference source for investigating Polycomb function in the nucleus. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Polycomb Group Proteins: Method and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6380-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6378-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6380-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book