Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents state-of-the art methods for the synthesis, design, assembly, post synthesis processing, and application of synthetic DNA to modern biotechnology. Chapters are divided into three general sections focusing on protocols for the computational design of synthetic DNA sequences, the synthesis, assembly and cloning of synthetic DNA, and post-synthesis error reduction strategies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Synthetic DNA: Methods and Protocols aims to help researchers further their research on manipulate DNA sequences.
synthetic oligonucleotide sequences COOL program DNA sequences BASIC chemically synthesized DNA oligonucleotide synthesis
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-6343-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2017
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-6341-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-6343-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site