Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents relevant background information to understanding the molecular basis governing unconventional protein secretion (UPS), and in particular explores the latest techniques and protocols that have been successfully applied for the study of this topic. Detailed chapters include an overview of conventional and unconventional secretory pathways along with multidisciplinary approaches and methods used for UPS analysis in different organisms. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Unconventional Protein Secretion: Methods and Protocols will be useful for all interested in the secretory pathway field as well as applications in cell biology, cell development, biomedical research, and healthcare.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3804-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3802-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3804-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book