About this book
The volume aims at providing an overview of cutting-edge methods and protocols used in neuroscience and neurological research. Neurotransmitter Transporters: Investigative Methods will be of interest to scientists, graduate students, and advanced undergraduates who seek an overview of methods and protocols in this field of neuroscience. It will also be of interest to physicians who are carrying out imaging and postmortem studies of neurotransmitter transporters in the human brain. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Neurotransmitter Transporters: Investigative Methods aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
neuroscience neurological research neurotransmitter transporters human brain neuronal activity
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3765-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3763-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3765-3
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site