Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides current methods and protocols for gene and protein delivery based on both lentivirus-generated and spontaneously released nanovesicles. Lentiviral Vectors and Exosomes as Gene and Protein Delivery Tools guides readers through methods on macromolecule delivery and chapters describe the LV-based protocols of gene engineering. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biologyseries format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Lentiviral Vectors and Exosomes as Gene and Protein Delivery Tools aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3753-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3751-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3753-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book