About this book
Presenting topics from the basic application of molecular genetics to more complex gene expression analysis using different models of study, this detailed volume explores asthma through the lens of genetics, considered to play an essential role in the etiopathogenesis of the disease. Since asthma is a complex disease, this book is designed to provide a review of the most useful techniques with examples of their applications in specific laboratory protocols. Written in the highly successfulMethods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Molecular Genetics of Asthma serves as an ideal guide to researchers investigating this vital field of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3652-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3650-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3652-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book