About this book
This volume is directed at individuals interested in the field of neuroscience who are novices or experts in the use of transmission electron microscopy. The goal of is to provide a comprehensive series of chapters on how this tool can be used to study the brain with a strong emphasis on successful hands‐on application of the electron microscopy technique. Written in the popular Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your own laboratory.
Concise and easy-to-use, Transmission Electron Microscopy Methods for Understanding the Brain aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3640-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3638-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3640-3
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- About this book