About this book
With numerous methods available for the quantification of nitric oxide (NO), this detailed book explores their advantages and disadvantages in order to provide a foundation for further research in plant nitric oxide. After providing a useful practical guide to choosing a technique for measuring NO from plant materials, the book continues with chapters on chemiluminescence, diaminofluorescence (DAF), EPR spectroscopy, a laser-based method, as well as many other topics. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory methods, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and authoritative, Plant Nitric Oxide: Methods and Protocols serves as a valuable guide to all researchers working and intending to work in the field of plant nitric oxide research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3600-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3598-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3600-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book