About this book
This volume presents current adaptations of the patch-clamp technique to neuroscience. Chapters focus on in-vivo recordings, voltage-gated channel recording and analysis, dendritic and axonal recordings, synaptic current recording and analysis, advanced fluorescent techniques, optogenetics and voltage-sensitive dye imaging, and finally channel and neuronal modeling. Written for the popular Neuromethods series, chapters include the kind of detail and key implementation advice that ensures successful results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Advanced Patch-Clamp Analysis for Neuroscientists aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3411-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3409-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3411-9
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site