Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a broad collection of protocols for many of the common experimental techniques used for the characterization of P-type ATPases. P-Type ATPases: Methods and Protocols provides comprehensive practical instructions for all researchers in the P-type ATPase field, from the protein biochemist to the mouse geneticist, covering the identification and classification, isolation, purification, in vitro characterization, knock-out studies, as well as crystallization and structural analysis. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, P-Type ATPases: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3179-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3178-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3179-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book